At Bluberi, we believe the secret to our success is the culture we’ve created. With our love of gaming as our driving force, we’ve been able to create an environment where no two days are the same. We are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment where employees can thrive and contribute to our collective success. The HR team has recently rebranded as “People Experience” to align with the expectations of a modern workforce. The PX team aims to provide a “6 Star Employee Experience” by supporting a strong culture, offering purposeful perks, and ensuring high engagement at all levels of the organization.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced PX Manager to join our People Experience team and play a pivotal role in supporting our workforce and organizational growth.
- We Are the New School
- Clarity and Transparency
- Find It, Fix It, Own It
- Standard Operating Success
- Easiest Company to do Business With
- It’s A Team Sport
- Celebrate Wins, But Never Be Satisfied
The People Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing or assisting various PX functions, including talent acquisition, onboarding, employee relations and engagement, performance management, training and PX operations. This role requires a strong understanding of PX best practices, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Provides guidance and support to employees and managers on PX policies, procedures, and employment-related matters;
- Addresses employee inquiries, concerns and conflicts, aiming to promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture;
- Develops and implements initiatives to enhance employee engagement, job satisfaction, and team morale.
- Assists in the design and implementation of performance management programs, including goal-setting, performance reviews, and development plans;
- Collaborates with managers to address performance issues and provides coaching to improve employee performance and productivity.
PX Operations and Compliance:
- Manages PX operations, onboarding, benefits administration, record-keeping, and HRIS maintenance;
- Ensures compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations, and keeps abreast of changes to ensure accurate and up-to-date policies and procedures.
Training and Development:
- Identifies training needs and collaborates with department heads to develop and deliver relevant training programs;
- Supports employee growth and development by facilitating workshops, seminars, and skill-building initiatives.
- Collaborates with the PX team to contribute to PX projects, process improvements and strategic initiatives;
- Assists in the development and implementation of PX policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Talent Acquisition and Management:
- As needed, support the Sr. Technical Recruiter in recruitment processes, from job posting to candidate selection, ensuring a seamless and efficient hiring process;
- Collaborate with department managers to identify staffing needs and develop strategies to attract and retain top talent;
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resource, preferably within a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of the casino gaming industry, a plus;
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations;
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP or CHPR preferred, a plus;
- High level of expertise with MS Office Suite and HRIS software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality;
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus;
- Depending on the position, may have to travel locally, nationally or internationally.
Bluberi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to disability, ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.