You want to join a passionate and creative team built on transparency and teamwork?
You are known for your resourcefulness as well as your outstanding organizational, customer service and communication skills?
Your are proficient with network management tools and have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills?
—> We want to meet you!
Because your wellness is our priority, here are few Bluberi perks:
– A flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
– A complete group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, etc.);
– An RRSP and DPSP (with the employer’s participation);
– A telemedicine service and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP);
– A competitive vacation and leave of absence program;
– A language and continuous training program if necessary;
…and much more!
The Network Administrator III is responsible the network infrastructure design, testing administration and configuration of internal test environments including Class II gaming servers supporting Bluberi Class II customers.
He or she delivers the highest level of support to the Technical Support team, cultivates and maintains strong relationships with hardware providers and vendors and addresses any service-related concerns and/or escalations in a professional and effective manner.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Manage, configure and maintain a Class II testing environment (ex.: networks, computer systems, servers, switches, routers, and NAS (Network Attached Storage));
- Replicate casino environments in a test environment in collaboration and with feedback from customers and the Technical Support team;
- Prepare the necessary equipment for any new casino or laboratory;
- Maintain hardware (ex.: servers, switches and NAS) and repair and/or replace parts when necessary;
- Perform server backup configuration and log reports on the NAS;
- Prepare virtual machines and perform backup configuration;
- Perform necessary server updates (NOD32 antivirus, ipMonitor, pfSense, SecureLink, etc.);
- Verify SQL database reports;
- Write scripts to update CD02 version 7 (for server 2022);
- Communicate promptly network problems to his or her manager;
- Identify and resolve software and/or hardware configuration issues;
- Monitor computer systems to improve network performance and make recommendations for improvements and modifications as appropriate;
- Participate in the management of network security programs;
- Participate in the creation and documentation of processes as needed;
- Ensure required continuing training courses are taken and completed in a timely manner;
- Work closely with scheduling to understand upcoming Class II customer network and equipment activities;
- Accurately report testing progress via established communication methods and with key stakeholders;
- Work closely with Engineering, Technical Service and Product Management to provide quality feedback on specific Class II testing activities via established communication channels;
- Attend weekly meetings with the Field Service organization to interact with team members and share relevant information to improve the Company’s collective service capabilities;
- Attend continuous training events and programs.
- Associate degree in a computer science related field or the equivalent combination of at least four (4) years of related education, professional training and/or work experience;
- 3 years experience in network administration;
- Excellent customer service-oriented communication skills;
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Network+ or MS Windows Server and Windows Client certification;
- Proficiency with network management tools and demonstrated knowledge or good understanding of the following softwares: HPE Products; Windows Server; NAS Synology, Hyper-V, Networking, PowerShell, MS-SQL database, Visio and Microsoft Office 360 products.
The selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain licensing approval by tribal and/or state gaming regulators.
He or she might also have to travel locally, nationally, or internationally.