At Bluberi, we believe the secret to our success is the culture we’ve created. With our love of gaming as our driving force, we’ve been able to create an environment where no two days are the same. We are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment where employees can thrive and contribute to our collective success.
- We Are the New School
- Clarity and Transparency
- Find It, Fix It, Own It
- Standard Operating Success
- Easiest Company to do Business With
- It’s A Team Sport
- Celebrate Wins, But Never Be Satisfied
The Senior Project Manager makes the connection between management and the various development teams responsible with the actual execution of projects. He or she ensures the project plan is sound, reports regularly on its progress and monitors it to make sure its execution stays within the approved plan and schedule. The Senior Project Manager plans, budgets, monitors and reports on the project, whether he or she initiated it, or it was assigned to him or her once it was already approved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Defines the scope of the project in collaboration with the R&D team and clearly communicates the requirements to the development team;
- Determines the resources (time, budget, equipment, etc.) necessary to carry out the project;
- Develops and manages a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Monitors progress and makes adjustments as needed;
- Provides project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders regarding strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Tracks project costs in order to comply to efforts and budget;
- Measures project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Utilizes industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution;
- Coordinates resources with appropriate managers;
- Collaborates with the R&D team to ensure proper delivery of the product to operations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management or other related field;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices;
- Strong ability to identify, prevent and, if necessary, resolve problems;
- Good critical thinking, very organized and detail oriented;
- Strong leadership and change management skills;
- Demonstrates communication skills (written and verbal) in English; French is a plus.
- Knowledge of office automation tools (Office Suite).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel to Drummondville office, Montreal and the United States.