You want to join a passionate and creative team built on transparency and teamwork?
You have C#, Python and Web technologies experience?
You’re often described as having an analytical mindset, i.e., an ability to identify root causes and problem-solving skills?
—> We want to meet you!
Because your wellness is our priority, here are few Bluberi perks:
– A flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
– A complete group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, etc.);
– An RRSP and DPSP (with the employer’s participation);
– A telemedicine service and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP);
– A competitive vacation and leave of absence program;
– A language and continuous training program if necessary;
…and much more!
The Software Tools Developer II works under minimal supervision and in close collaboration with a team including other Software Tools Developers to work on the implementation and support of various tools used in the development process.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Learn and understand the department’s processes, procedures and scope of work;
- Implement and maintain software under minimal supervision;
- Resolve basic software issues under minimal supervision.
- Capacité à identifier les causes profondes (esprit analytique) et bonne capacité de résolution de problèmes.
- Relevant experience and/or postsecondary diploma in a relevant field (e.g., software, electronics);
- 3 years’ experience in programming;
- Knowledge of C#, Python and Web technologies;
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio development environment;
- Knowledge of GIT version control tools;
- Ability to identify root causes (analytical mindset) and good problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate might have to travel locally, nationally, or internationally.