- We Are the New School
- Clarity and Transparency
- Find It, Fix It, Own It
- Standard Operating Success
- Easiest Company to do Business With
- It’s A Team Sport
- Celebrate Wins, But Never Be Satisfied
The Project Manager II is the link between the Senior Project Manager and the various project development managers. He or she follows up on the project plan, reports regularly on its progress and monitors its execution to ensure that it respects the approved plan and schedule. He or she provides ongoing support to the team in terms of games, documentation, special projects and/or procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures the dissemination, follow-up and updating of projects;
- Ensures the management of documentation related to the projects;
- Coordinates post-mortem meetings with project directors, their teams and the quality assurance team at the end of a project and writes a detailed report;
- Collaborates in the implementation and improvement of project management procedures and ensures their application;
- Communicates project updates on a regular basis regarding strategy, adjustments and progress to ensure proper product delivery;
- Occasionally manages special projects;
- Works on other projects and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Combination of experience and relevant education in business administration or other related field preferred;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in project management or other related field;
- Good knowledge of project management software (Easy Redmine or other);
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Very good communication skills (written and verbal) in French and English;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development method;
- Professional or personal experience in video game and/or casino game development preferred;
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in a technology field;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to travel to Drummondville office, Montreal and the United States.