You want to join a passionate and creative team built on transparency and teamwork?
You are known for your outstanding customer service and communication skills as well as your ability to understand detailed technical documentation?
Your demonstrated project management skills translate into thoroughly conducted projects meeting specific timeframes?
—> We want to meet you!
Because your wellness is our priority, here are few Bluberi perks:
– A flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
– A complete group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, etc.);
– An RRSP and DPSP (with the employer’s participation);
– A telemedicine service and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP);
– A competitive vacation and leave of absence program;
– A language and continuous training program if necessary;
…and much more!
The ISP Ordering and Installation Specialist is responsible for seamless procurement and installation of ISP (“Internet Service Provider”) lines and services for Bluberi Class II customers. He or she delivers the highest level of service quality through effective communications and professional interactions with the company’s customers and ISP providers.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Ensure rigorous placement and management of the end-to-end ordering ISP lines process, that is working closely with vendors and scheduling to understand upcoming customer equipment activities while considering the organization’s operational requirements for key installation dates:
- Research, evaluate and collaborate with various ISPs and ISP representatives to negotiate contracts, pricing, and service-level agreements (SLAs);
- Share installation details and requirements with internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate deliveries and setups of necessary equipment for installations;
- Monitor ISP orders and installations progress, and accurately report any service installation activities, delays and/or problems promptly to ensure all installations are completed efficiently and according to specifications;
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all ISP orders and installations.
- Provide quality feedback on specific Class II installation activities, delays and/or problems with key stakeholders;
- Work closely with Product Managers, Sales, and Service to share relevant information regarding Class II installation activities via established communication channels;
- Actively participate in weekly meetings to improve the company’s collective service capabilities (ex.: field service organization) and share any relevant information to encourage innovation and maintain continuous improvement processes;
- Attend continuous training programs when necessary.
- Relevant experience and/or postsecondary diploma in a related field (ex.: IT, telecommunications);
- 2 years’ relevant experience (ex.: ISP procurement and/or coordination);
- Good knowledge of ISP services, network infrastructure, connectivity technologies, NetSuite ERP application, Office Suite, and Network Management tools;
- Excellent communication and customer service oriented skills;
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail;
- Ability to understand and follow detailed technical documentation.
The selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain licensing approval by tribal and/or state gaming regulators.
He or she might also have to travel locally, nationally, or internationally.