You want to join a passionate and creative team built on transparency and teamwork?
You are known for your outstanding customer service skills, communication and demonstrated sense of urgency
You are detail-oriented and have project management experience?
—> We want to meet you!
Because your wellness is our priority, here are few Bluberi perks:
– A flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
– A complete group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, etc.);
– An RRSP and DPSP (with the employer’s participation);
– A telemedicine service and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP);
– A competitive vacation and leave of absence program;
– A language and continuous training program if necessary;
…and much more!
The Technical Service Supervisor manages the day-to-day’s department operations including interactions with customers, human asset supervision and various supervisory support activities. He or she delivers the highest level of customer experience through effective communications and professional service interactions with Bluberi customers.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Serve as the site subject matter expert for the department;
- Assist with service calls and ticket resolution when necessary;
- Plan and coordinate work, trains, motivates, monitors, and evaluates the performances of the department:
- Handle escalated Bluberi customer issues or processes improvements to support the overall department;
- Notify the immediate superior of potential personnel issues and assists in managing such issues (e.g., employee relationships, performance, corrective actions, terminations);
- Evaluate and maintain a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the department’s mission in an effective and efficient manner;
- Participate in the search and selection of the department’s candidates for employment;
- Prepare budget and/or participates in budgeting process:
- Build a business case to support funding needed to meet the department’s goals.
- Perform site audits and evaluations periodically to improve processes and best practices;
- Interact with vendors and negotiates as needed to improve service and lower costs;
- Manage and produce required daily paperwork including KPI reports, time sheets and expense reports.
- Communicate effectively and on an ongoing basis to build strong relationships with the team and other departments:
- Work closely with managers as well as the field service teams;
- Ensure ongoing communications with Engineering and QA departments to maintain hardware and software levels of lab gaming equipment as well as managers and Sales to resolve technical problems (e.g., escalate them).
- Participate actively in weekly meetings to interact with team members and share relevant information to improve the company’s collective service capabilities, to foster innovation and maintain continuous improvement processes;
- Attend continuous training events and programs (e.g., to maintain proficiency with servicing Bluberi gaming equipment).
- University diploma in a relevant field (e.g., business management, engineering) (key asset);
- 3 years’ experience in technical customer support services (preferably in the gaming environment);
- 2 years’ supervisory experience;
- Proven ability building and maintaining strong interpersonal relations through effective and professional communications:
- Strong coaching, training, mentoring and performance management skills;
- Capacity to effectively implement and manage projects;
- Ability to inspire, motivate, lead and effectively support change;
- Good relationship building/interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate level understanding of employee relations and legal requirements;
- Ability making sound business judgments:
- Good knowledge of financial solutions, budgeting, metrics reporting and analysis.
- Technical knowledge of servers, networking and gaming equipment.
The selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain licensing approval by tribal and/or state gaming regulators.
He or she might also have to travel locally, nationally, or internationally.