You want to join a passionate and creative team built on transparency and teamwork?
You are fluently bilingual (French and English) in oral and writing and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
You are committed to meet established deadlines and have both demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail?
—> We want to meet you!
Because your wellness is our priority, here are few Bluberi perks:
– A flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely;
– A complete group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long term disability, life, etc.);
– An RRSP and DPSP (with the employer’s participation);
– A telemedicine service and an Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP);
– A competitive vacation and leave of absence program;
– A language and continuous training program if necessary;
…and much more!
Under minimal supervision, the writer translator II writes, maintains, translates and ensures the quality and consistency of the text content of projects and general documentation, in accordance with the requirements of various departments.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Write, maintain and translate documents related to assigned projects and in collaboration with all trades involved;
- Collaborate with project managers in researching and establishing writing and documentation procedures and standards;
- Test games throughout the development process until their completion, and validate the accuracy of all text elements and game rules in a language geared towards the casino gaming industry;
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with certification labs;
- Create, manage and update technical documents submitted in French and/or English and in collaboration with departments involved.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English and oral and writing);
- Relevant experience and/or postsecondary diploma in a relevant field (e.g., writing, translation);
- 5 years’ work experience in writing and/or translation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of management software (e.g., Easy Redmine, Jira);
- Knowledge of Teams (preferred) and the Office suite;
- Very good knowledge of the casino game industry (preferred).
The selected candidate might have to travel locally, nationally, or internationally.